At Walking the Talk, we have a dream that every organisation has a thriving culture.
Our purpose is to make culture do-able so that more and more organisations are doing extraordinary things because of the behaviours and mindsets of their people.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_single_image image=”8908″ border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”800×500″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
We are globally recognised leaders in culture change.
- Walking the Talk were pioneers in culture management and culture leadership development. With an expertise based on more than 30 years of in the field, our culture change consultants bring with them a wealth of experience walking alongside leaders as they lead culture change.
We know what works and what doesn’t. Client examples
We offer a proven, practical methodology.
- Our culture transformation methodology is a proven solution: The culture assessments, workshops, tools and materials are customised for your desired culture and unique organisation.
We make culture do-able. Our Methodology
We focus on building internal capability.
- Our research has shown that successful culture change has to be lead and supported by internal leaders who know how the process works. Our role as consultants is to build this confidence and know-how in your people, providing them with frameworks and tools they can use forever.
We don’t give you food, we teach you to fish. Our Methodology[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
We are customer focused.
- First and foremost, our role is to design an approach that will work to support your unique circumstances, as well as acting as a partner and advisor to co-develop a unique solution. This involves being flexible, listening, collaborating and balancing your knowledge with our expertise.
We love our clients. View our case Studies
We start with your business imperative for culture.
- Our culture change approach is based on your business strategy and on what your needs are. We don’t design culture in a vacuum, we’re here to help you to develop the exact culture you need.
We build cultures that are fit-for-purpose. Your Challenges
We focus on culture leadership.
- Culture change requires leadership. Leaders have to ‘walk their talk’ and role model the values and the desired culture if they want to build a culture for success. Our consultants support this personal leadership journey through trusted coaching and facilitation.
We enable mindset and behaviour change.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
Would you like to hear from some of our clients who now have a thriving culture? Click here